Data Encryption Algorithms Quick Definitions
- Encryption is an interesting piece of technology that works by scrambling data so it is unreadable by unintended parties.
- An Algorithm is a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer.
Title: Challenging the security of Data Encryption for Data Protection
Thesis Statement: Data Encryption is the most commonly used method of Data Protection by Governments and Major Organisations, but should it be?
Aim & Research Guidelines
- Understand how Data Encryption Works.
- Analysis of the best Data Encryption Algorithms: Strengths and Weakness based on History and Experimentation.
- The Future of Data Encryption and its place in the future of Data Protection.