Redmi K60E VS Samsung Galaxy A73 comparison
Redmi K60E VS Samsung Galaxy A73
Redmi K60E is the most budget smartphone from the new line. But at the same time, it has the best characteristics for its $400.
In Redmi K60E, all the characteristics are well-balanced. There is no such thing as in more budget smartphones: for example, the processor is powerful, and the screen is cheap. And this is one of the advantages of this smartphone. Powerful processor, good screen and high-quality cameras.
- Display. The display is AMOLED, 12bit, 120Hz, WQHD+, and the sampling rate is 480Hz. 5000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR10+ support, Dolby Vision, and it is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- MediaTek Dimensity 8200. MediaTek Dimensity 8200, GPU Mali-G610 MC6. UFS 3.1 persistent memory and LPDDR5 RAM. Manufactured using 4 nm process technology at TSMC factories. The maximum frequency is 3.1GHz. In the test, Antutu scores 910.822 points.
- Main camera. 48 megapixels SONY IMX598 with a pixel size of 0.8 µm, a matrix size of 1/2.
- Ultra-wide. An 8 megapixel ultra-wide lens from Samsung. Pixel size 1.12 µm, and aperture ƒ/ 2.2
- Macro. Macro lens, 2 megapixels.
- Audio. Dolby Atmos – enabled stereo speakers with Hi-fi and Hi-Res audio certification.
- Battery. 5500 mAh with 67W fast charge
Samsung Galaxy A73 is Samsung's top smartphone from the A series.
Samsung Galaxy A73 turned out to be balanced, not bad cameras and not a fragile processor. But charging needs to be bought in addition, and it is not the fastest. The disadvantages include the high price and plastic case.
- Display. AMOLED, 120Hz, FHD+, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Processor. Snapdragon 778G, Antutu 480,000 points.
- Camera. Main camera, 108 megapixels.
- Wide angle. 12 megapixel wide-angle lens
- Macro. Macro at 5 megapixels.
- Audio. Conventional stereo speakers.
- Battery. 5000 mAh battery with 25W charger (buy separately).
|Title||Galaxy A73||Redmi K60E|
|Diagonal and Type||AMOLED; 6.7||AMOLED; 6.67|
|Details||Full HD+; 90Hz||WQHD+; 120Hz, 12 bit|
|Processor||Snapdragon 778G||MediaTek Dimensity 8200|
|GPU||Adreno 642L||Mali G610|
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review
Apple is an innovative company, many of what they invent and implement for their smartphones are copied by other...
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Review
I try not to miss the flagship smartphones of major manufacturers because it is in the flagship devices that they...