Redmi K60E VS Samsung Galaxy A73 comparison
Redmi K60E VS Samsung Galaxy A73
In Redmi K60E, all the characteristics are well-balanced. There is no such thing as in more budget smartphones: for example, the processor is powerful, and the screen is cheap. And this is one of the advantages of this smartphone. Powerful processor, good screen and high-quality cameras.
- Display. The display is AMOLED, 12bit, 120Hz, WQHD+, and the sampling rate is 480Hz. 5000000:1 contrast ratio, HDR10+ support, Dolby Vision, and it is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- MediaTek Dimensity 8200. MediaTek Dimensity 8200, GPU Mali-G610 MC6. UFS 3.1 persistent memory and LPDDR5 RAM. Manufactured using 4 nm process technology at TSMC factories. The maximum frequency is 3.1GHz. In the test, Antutu scores 910.822 points.
- Main camera. 48 megapixels SONY IMX598 with a pixel size of 0.8 µm, a matrix size of 1/2.
- Ultra-wide. An 8 megapixel ultra-wide lens from Samsung. Pixel size 1.12 µm, and aperture ƒ/ 2.2
- Macro. Macro lens, 2 megapixels.
- Audio. Dolby Atmos – enabled stereo speakers with Hi-fi and Hi-Res audio certification.
- Battery. 5500 mAh with 67W fast charge
Samsung Galaxy A73 turned out to be balanced, not bad cameras and not a fragile processor. But charging needs to be bought in addition, and it is not the fastest. The disadvantages include the high price and plastic case.
- Display. AMOLED, 120Hz, FHD+, 1000000:1 contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Processor. Snapdragon 778G, Antutu 480,000 points.
- Camera. Main camera, 108 megapixels.
- Wide angle. 12 megapixel wide-angle lens
- Macro. Macro at 5 megapixels.
- Audio. Conventional stereo speakers.
- Battery. 5000 mAh battery with 25W charger (buy separately).
|Title||Galaxy A73||Redmi K60E|
|Diagonal and Type||AMOLED; 6.7||AMOLED; 6.67|
|Details||Full HD+; 90Hz||WQHD+; 120Hz, 12 bit|
|Processor||Snapdragon 778G||MediaTek Dimensity 8200|
|GPU||Adreno 642L||Mali G610|