Google Pixel 7 VS iPhone 14
In 2022, iPhone 14 phones with Google Pixel 7 were the talk of the day. This is due to getting rid of the “bangs” in the model, the release of a logical development of last year's flagship, which managed to find an audience. Learn more about these two new models on the phone market and how they differ from each other below.
- Resolution. The display of the two trendy phones has similar technical parameters. Google Pixel 7 has a 6.3” screen with a modern resolution of 1080×2400.
- HDR10+. Its refresh rate is 90 hertz. Created with HDR10+ certification.
- Other. It has an improved fingerprint scanner, stereo speakers for better sound.
- OLED. The iPhone 14 features a Super Retina XDR OLED display.
- Full HD+. It measures 6.1 inches diagonally, Full HD+ resolution 1170×2532, HDR10 certified.
- Other. The phone supports Dolby Vision, 3D face recognition in Face ID. It also has stereo.
- Tensor G2. Both devices are equipped with flagship-level hardware, so a person will get excellent performance on both models. Google phone has its Tensor G2 chipset.
- Apple A15 Bionic. It is also equipped with 8 GB of RAM, 128 or 256 GB of internal memory, according to the selected option. The iPhone 14 comes with the Apple A15 Bionic chip. It also has 6 gigabytes of RAM, 128, 256 or 512 GB of internal storage.
- OS. An operating system has been delivered with long-term software support.
- Dimensions: The hardware part of the Google camera, reaching a size of 155.6×73.2×8.7 millimeters, has an improved structure. In theory, it should give the highest quality pictures.
- Cameras: It has a dual camera that includes a 50 megapixel sensor, laser autofocus, 12 megapixel ultra zoom.
- Dimensions: The iPhone, which measures 146.7×71.5×7.8 millimeters, is equipped with two practical, reliable 12 megapixel sensors.
- Cameras: Includes the main camera with an ultra-wide angle camera. But, someone loves iPhone automation, someone likes Google.
Google has more battery. It has 4355 mAh capacity versus 3279 mAh. But, the iPhone gives guaranteed autonomy due to a high level of optimization. Both phones have features responsible for fast and wireless charging. Both phones also support multiple SIM cards, 5g and some other technologies.
iPhone 14 VS Google Pixel 7:
|Google Pixel 7||iPhone 14|
|CPU||Google Tensor 2||Apple A15 Bionic|
|Display Type||OLED; 90hz.||OLED; 60hz.|
|Display resolution||Full-HD+; 6,3”.||XDR; 6,1”.|
|Battery||4355 mAh||3279 mAh|
|Cameras||50+12 mp||12+12 mp|
|Audio||Stereo||Stereo; Dolby Vision|
Summary: Google has a great introduction to the Pixel 7 sub-flagship segment, which is a good buy and pure Android is a plus for fans. At the same time, Apple also released its sub-flagship, the iPhone 14, but if there is a big difference between the Pixel 6 and Pixel 7, then in the generations of smartphones from Apple, the difference is tiny.
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Xiaomi TV 6 OLED Review
Xiaomi TV 6 OLED is a new TV in the Xiaomi range that offers many interesting features: 4K OLED panel, excellent color...
Poco X5 Pro 5G Review
Xiaomi is traditionally famed for the pace of smartphone production—new models from its brands are released almost...