Realme GT Neo 3T VS Realme GT 2 Pro
Each of us has individual requirements for a smartphone. For example, I am an adherent of the “price / quality” balance, but at the same time I always pay attention to originality, a special approach to creating a device and the desire of the manufacturer to strive for high-quality performance. Today, the company is also trying to demonstrate in practice its vision of premium and powerful flagship devices. I propose to look at it using the example of the GT Neo 3T and GT2 Pro models.
Realme GT Neo 3T is the fastest premium flagship
- Benefits: 120Hz display, powerful liquid-cooled processor, 80W fast charging.
This powerful device, according to Realme, personifies the word “speed”. Therefore, when creating the design of the GT Neo 3T, the company was inspired by motor racing, embodying speed, strength, and beauty. A key inspiration was the racing flag, which was first used at the legendary Indianapolis circuit. The model is presented in three color options - yellow, white, and black. I think the yellow version is the most remarkable because when it was created, a unique printing process was used with fluorescent nanoparticles in silk ink. This made it possible to achieve an interesting effect of brightness in sunlight.
GT Neo 3T has a 6.62” AMOLED display Full HD+ resolution and 397 ppi pixel density. The refresh rate is 120 Hz, the touch layer polling rate is 360 Hz. This provides a clear and smooth picture, as well as a pleasant gaming experience. In bright sunlight, there will be no glare and glare. And all thanks to support for peak brightness of 1300 nits and, attention, 16,000 levels of automatic brightness adjustment for different lighting conditions. The user experience can also please because that the display has a sufficiently saturated picture due to the contrast ratio of 5,000,000: 1. In addition, the screen provided 100% DCI-P3 color gamut.
The RAM is 8 GB LPDDR4X type, and UFS 3.1 storage is 128 GB or 256 GB. The GT Neo 3T is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 870 5G processor clocked at up to 3.2GHz. It is made according to the 7 nm process technology, and therefore moderately energy efficient. The powerful Adreno 650 accelerator is responsible for the graphics. The smartphone supports modern games and runs smartly - all this is backed up by a stainless-steel liquid cooling system. It is 40% larger and 20% more efficient than previous models. Additionally, the device pleases with Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC and beautiful Realme UI 3.0 skin based on Android 12.
There are three lenses in the main camera unit: a 64MP main lens, an 8MP wide-angle lens with a 119-degree field of view, and a 2MP macro lens with a focal length of 4 cm. The camera allows you to take good and juicy pictures in daylight. And it doesn't take long to take an urgent shot and capture a unique shot. The smartphone supports a special street photography mode that allows you to quickly take a picture from the lock screen by simply pressing the volume down button twice.
- Super Dart. The battery here is 5000 mAh: it is divided into two cells, and therefore charges twice as fast and wears out more slowly. You can charge your smartphone from 0% to 50% in just 12 minutes, and up to a hundred in 33 minutes. The 80W Super Dart power adapter helps with this.
- Protection. The figure is impressive, but you should not worry - there is a multiple degree of protection. And you can also recharge your headphones or smartwatch directly from your smartphone using reverse charging technology. In general, the device holds a decent charge: it lasts for a day, or even a day and a half.
Realme GT2 Pro is the most powerful flagship smartphone
- Benefits: Flagship processor, excellent battery life, green polymer and TCO 9.0 environmental certification.
The collaboration resulted in an innovative design inspired by the texture of paper. All this is an example of a wonderful concept that skillfully combines art and respect for nature. The body material is made of biopolymer. Its production reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 63% compared to plastic. The material is partly made from recycled paper and plant-based products, and also goes through several stages of processing.
The GT 2 Pro has a large AMOLED display covered in durable Gorilla Glass Victus. Diagonal - 6.7”, resolution - 2K, pixel density - 525 ppi. All this gives amazing detail and a realistic picture for everyday use and watching videos. 10-bit depth and support for 1.07 billion shades are responsible for pure quality. Brightness is fine, peaking at 1400 nits, and the number of auto-adjustment levels goes up to 10,240. As befits any modern flagship, GT 2 Pro received an automatic refresh rate setting from 1 to 120 Hz. This provides the advantage of optimal energy consumption.
12 GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256 GB UFS 3.1 storage. The main trump card of GT 2 Pro is the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor. This is the latest powerful chip that has the best heat dissipation area, as well as a nine-layer cooling system with a stainless-steel zone. The processor is capable of sustaining peak performance for extended periods of time without overheating. It also offers plenty of gaming, AI, and camera features. The GT 2 Pro also features an advanced antenna array system, high-quality Dolby Atmos speakers and a 360-degree NFC chip that simplifies contactless payments.
The main camera unit is based on Sony's flagship 50MP IMX 766 sensor and the world's first 50MP Samsung JN1 ultra-wide-angle lens with a 150-degree field of view. The latter, by the way, makes the frame wider by 278% compared to conventional wide-angle lenses. And its advantage is the ability to quickly take high-quality panoramic photos. There is also a macro lens microscope with a 40x magnification - with it, you can get very high-quality macro shots. The device also boasts pixel omnidirectional autofocus and optical stabilization. In addition, a powerful 32 MP front camera is included.
- Speed: Realme GT 2 Pro does not charge as fast as GT Neo 3 - only 65W versus 80W. But you can charge your smartphone from zero to hundreds in about 40 minutes without any problems. At the same time, you can get 90% of the charge in just half an hour. And this is with a capacious 5000 mAh battery.
- Autonomy: The smartphone has good autonomy and lasts quite a long time without recharging. And you can also extend this pleasure in case if you lower the screen resolution in the settings and use power-saving modes.