Evaluation of Football Academy Building
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The Academy of football or just The academy is a nickname of English football club westham United. The pays homage to the success of the club in coaching talented younger players. The title, originally attributed to the club by the club and is displayed in several prominent place around the stadium such as being printed beside the club crest on the artificial surface surround the pitch at upton park.
The original tribute intended to reference the entire culture of the club, in much the same way as the Liverpool “boot boot” it was not solely reserved for the education of young players, but also for the development of a modern approach to football from the root up as inspired by the success of the Hungarian national term featuring fence puskas that had humiliated England 6-3 and the great real Madrid side cup of the lates 1950s that dominated European cup.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE RESEARCH PROBLEM
• Due to the complaint from both staffs and students regarding to football academy there is need to build football academy building.
• To determine proper location for easily accesses.
• To provide adequate space that will accommodate both staffs, football and some necessary facilities.
1.3 AIM AND OBJECTIVES
i. To determine a suitable location for football academy building.
ii. To design the football academy building.
iii. To establish comfortable spaces in Federal Polytechnic football academy building.
1.4 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The findings of the study will significantly contribute to the design for football academy building in Federal Polytechnic Oko.
The study will also provide a suitable location for the football academy building, for easy access for student and staffs.
1.5 SCOPE OF THE STUDY
• This study is made to evaluate the location, design and space of football academy in federal polytechnic oko.It covered only football academy in Federal Polytechnic Oko not at Atani campus.
1.6 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The following limitations are inherent in the study;
1. They were no register to access.
2. There were no much interesting students so; they find it difficult to accept the questionnaire from the researcher.