List of Interesting Biochemistry Research Project Topics
Biochemistry is the branch of science concerned with the chemical and physicochemical processes and substances that occur within living organisms. We have developed a compelling list of interesting biochemistry research topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
Research (Signal Transduction)
- Understanding the role of microbial itaconic acid production in Fungi Synthesis
- Analyzing the relationship of MOBs and NDR1/2 in cell cycle damage signaling
- Analyzing the Biological Effects of Sprouty2 Inhibition in Periodontal Ligament Cells
- Mapping Morphogen Signaling pathways and documenting the regulation of complex biological responses
Research (Membranes and Transport Mechanisms)
- Understanding the role of Peptide and Protein Structure in Membranes in the formation of
- A study on the role of Membrane Biology, Ion Transport in Innate Immune Response
- Mapping the Glucose Transport of cellular and biochemical basis of insulin action and resistance.
- The role of structural determinants of protein functions in human health
- Understanding the Structure and Function of Membrane Proteins and how it affects the distribution of drugs within the body.
- Analyzing the role Platelet function and dysfunction in coting wounds
- The Evolution of Microbial Disease
- Microbial Biofilm Formation: From Molecular Mechanisms to Therapeutics
- Bacteriophages and Human Health
- A comparison of Protein Folding and Design between Humans and Mice
- Targeting B cell receptors in vaccine and diseases