Music Projects, Ideas & Topics
Music — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Music research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Identification of the Training Needs of Pentecostal Church Musicians: A Case Study of Pentecostal Churches in Benin City.
2. Attitude and Interest as Predictors of Music Students’ Achievement in Colleges of Education in South Western Nigeria.
3. Ethnomusicological Study of Omabe Uturu Nweze Enunu of Nguru, Nsukka, Enugu State, Nigeria.
4. Okonkwọ (An Operatic Adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s Things Fall Apart).
5. Akin Wani Jin’Ba Wa Yayai Pyen ‘Peace and Progress’ (An Anthem for S.A.T.B.).
6. Motivational Strategies for Effective Music Instruction in Selected Secondary Schools in Nsukka Local Government Area.
7. The Dialogue for Saxophone and the Talking Drum.
8. The Influence of Media Campaign in the Eradication of Female Genital Mutilation Practice in Selected Communities of South-South Nigeria.
9. Voice Pedagogy in Departments of Music In Nigerian Universities: A Case Study of Department of Music, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Enugu State.
10. Ishioko Musical Ensemble of Ayogwiri (A Case Study).