Philosophy Project Topics & Ideas
Philosophy — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Philosophy research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Wittgenstein’s Conception of language and Its implication For Jurisprudence.
2. Agricultural development programme in poverty alleviation and food security in Abia State, Nigeria, 2000-2021.
3. An appraisal of Kant’s perspectives on Human knowledge.
4. A Critique of Paul Taylor’s biocentric Egalitarianism.
5. Hans-Georg Gadamer on Prejudice and The Transmoder project.
6. An Evaluation of Herbertl. A. Hart’s concept of rule.
7. Alterity and reversibility in Merleau-Ponty: A discourse on cultural diversity and minority rights.
8. Conceptual analysis of person and punishment in immanuel Kant’s moral theory.
9. Implications of Ayn Rand’s objectivist ethics in modern day society.
10. An Evaluation of Thomas Kuhn’s concept of paradigm shift in science.
11. Analysis of the structure and components of Joseph Raz’s idea of normative systems.
12. The Concept of Paul Taylor’s Biocentric Ethics.
13. Hans-Georg Gadamer on Prejudice and the Transmodern Project.
14. Globalization and African (IGBO) Identity.
15. Karl Popper on Myths and Traditions.
16. An Evaluation of AYN Rand’s Ethical System.
17. Implications of Karl Popper’s Theory of Incremental Change on the Quest for Socio-Political Revolution in Nigeria.
18. The Evaluation of Heidegger’s Ontological Deconstruction.
19. Organizational Justice and Work-Family Conflict as Predictors of Workplace Deviance among Non Academic Staff of University of Nigeria Nsukka.
20. Human Nature and Socialism in Karl Marx.