Psychology Project Topics & Ideas
Psychology — We have developed a compelling list of interesting Psychology research project topics. These topics, when adequately executed, are guaranteed to get you a good grade in your final year project.
1. Job Demands and Workplace Aggression: Moderating Roles of Perceived Organisational Support and Occupational Self-Efficacy among Nurses.
2. Organizational Climate, Work-Family Conflict and Resilience as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviour and Turnover Intentions among Telecommunication Workers.
3. Framing, Certainty and Gender Effects on Security Strategy Decision: The Moderating Role of Risk Perception.
4. Influence of Media Body Model and Objectified Body Consciousness on Body Image of Female Adolescents: The Moderating Role of Self-Esteem.
5. Gender Role Orientation, Religiosity, and Self Determination as Predictors of Marital Satisfaction among Heterosexual Couples.
6. Effect of Evaluative Conditioning on Attitudes of Smokers towards Smoking Behaviour: The Moderating Role of Self-Efficacy.
7. Job Stress, Negative Affectivity and Type as Behaviour as Predictors of Work-To-Family Conflict among University Lecturers.
8. Role of Core Self-Evaluations, Self-Monitoring and Supervisory Support on Taking Charge at Work.
9. Role of Cumulative Trauma and Meaning in Life on Psychological Wellbeing of Adolescent Orphans in Western Nigeria.
10. The Influence of Shift Work and Occupational Stress on Job Satisfaction among Police.
11. Role of Personality, Length of Service and Gender as Determinants of Conflict Resolution Style amongst Workers.
12. An Evaluation of Thomas Kuhn’s Concept of Paradigm Shift in Science.
13. The Problem of God’s Existence in Kant’s Philosophy.
14. Role of Cultural Variations, Self-Esteem and Gender in Work-Family Conflict.
15. Role of Trauma Exposure, Emotion Regulation and Neuroticism on Sleep Quality among Postgraduate Students.
16. Religious Commitment, Emotion Regulation and Social Support as Predictors of Pre Operative Anxiety among Surgical Inpatients.
17. Emotional Labour, Psychological Contract Breach and Organizational Climate as Predictors of Turnover Intentions.
18. Role of Poverty, Gender and Perception of HIV/AIDS on Students’ Sexual Risk Behaviour.
19. Effects of Adolescent Peer Status, Metamemory and Ethnic Affiliation on Critical Thinking.
20. Personality Triats, Number of Children and Gender as Predictors of Work-Family Conflict among Nurses.