Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra Was introduced
Since 2017, all kinds of electric vehicles in compact small sizes are rapidly gaining popularity, becoming more and more in demand. At the same time, modern technologies and engineering solutions make it possible to make this kind of transport more convenient, more accessible and more technologically advanced in every respect. And so, One of the leading manufacturers of electric scooters, Xiaomi, presented its hot new product to the public. The novelty is very different from any other models produced under the brand name before.
- Shock absorbers. The Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra-electric scooter has an attractive appearance, increased ground clearance, suspension with two shock absorbers (front and rear), as well as a powerful electric motor.
- 940W. The manufacturer claims an engine power of 500 watts, while the maximum reaches 940 watts. Due to this power, the vehicle can climb slopes up to 25 degrees, but the top speed is limited to 25 km/h due to legal restrictions in many countries.
- 25 km/h. In theory, this electric scooter can travel 45–50 kilometers per hour, that is, much faster than the value announced by the manufacturer. A power reserve of 70 kilometers is declared, as well as protection against water and dust according to the IP55 standard.
- Xiaomi DuraGel. One of the features of the new electric scooter model is the ten-inch Xiaomi DuraGel wheels, which have drum brakes and an electric brake.
- The Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra weighs as much as 25 kilograms, being able to carry users weighing up to 120 kilograms. There is Bluetooth support for connecting to smartphones through the Xiaomi Mi Home app. The front and rear of the electric scooter have effective mudguards that protect against dirt, water, and splashes flying from under the wheels while driving. You can buy this electric scooter exclusively in one single black color, complemented by yellow reflective inserts for better visibility while driving. The vehicle also has a rear brake light, as well as a powerful built-in headlight that allows you to drive safely even in complete darkness.
Based on our experience with electric scooters, the manufacturer added not three driving modes, but four to the Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Ultra. In addition to the classic standard, sports and sports plus, the scooter also received a transitional driving mode. By turning on this, pressing the gas at full strength, the scooter will travel at speeds up to 5 km/h, which corresponds to the speed of a pedestrian. Due to this, using this mode, it is convenient to roll the scooter, or just ride next to the one who is walking. The official recommended price of the novelty is 999 euros, and the official start of sales is scheduled for March 1, 2023.
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Xiaomi TV 6 OLED Review
Xiaomi TV 6 OLED is a new TV in the Xiaomi range that offers many interesting features: 4K OLED panel, excellent color...
Poco X5 Pro 5G Review
Xiaomi is traditionally famed for the pace of smartphone production—new models from its brands are released almost...