Xiaomi TV EA Pro specifications
The new line of Xiaomi TV EA Pro TVs was recently introduced. The line has 3 options 55", 65", 75". This line is a continuation of the previous Xiaomi TV EA. IPS matrix with 4K resolution, which occupies 96% of the front panel. High brightness with HDR and MEMC technologies, also the matrix response time is only 8 milliseconds. High-performance MediaTek MT9638 processor, Mali-G52 MC1 graphics accelerator. High-quality sound, 20W. Premium DTS technology for improved sound quality. Own shell MIUI TV 3.0. There are also more advanced models like: Xiaomi TV Q1 and Xiaomi OLED Vision The 55" version costs $325, 65": $440, 75": $640.
- IPS. IPS panel with 3840×2160 or 4K resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- MEMC. For increased smoothness in dynamic scenes, MEMC (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) technology is provided, in simple words, the technology artificially substitutes a frame between frames, thereby increasing smoothness.
- Ratio. In the 55" model, the face is 95.1% of the body, 65”: 95.8%, 75”: 96.1%.
- Brightness. The brightness of the matrix is 500 nits, and the contrast ratio is 1200: 1.
- HDR10. Of the technologies, HDR10 is also supported.
- Response. Response time is only 8 milliseconds.
Performance and stuff
- MediaTek MT9638 processor, which has 4 Cortex-A55 cores with a frequency of 1.5 GHz.
- Mali-G52 MC1 video accelerator.
- 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory.
- MIUI TV 3.0 software
- High quality 20W sound with DTS Audio.
- From the ports there are: 2 HDMI 2.0, 1 USB 3.0 and 1 USB 2.0, AV-out and LAN.
- Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 6.
Comparison with Samsung UE-55AU7172 and result
|Title||Samsung UE-55AU7172||Xiaomi TV EA Pro|
|Sound and Technology||20W + Dolby Atmos||20W + DTS Audio|