Xiaomi Mi TV Master (V21) review
Xiaomi Mi TV Master (V21) is a 77-inch OLED TV with 120Hz support, HDR10+, 4K resolution and 1000nit brightness. Specially designed skin MIUI For TV. MediaTek 9638 processor and ARM Mali-G52 MC1 video accelerator. Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 6. 70W speakers from Harman/Kardon. Price from $2600.
- Ultra HD. 77" display diagonal with a resolution of 3840×2160 pixels or 4K (Ultra HD).
- OLED. 1000nit brightness, 1500000:1 contrast ratio OLED, and 10-bit colors.
- HDR10+. 120Hz display refresh rate, support for HDR10, HDR10+, HLG and Dolby Vision.
- MEMC. There is MEMC technology that substitutes additional frames between frames, that is, if the video goes to 30FPS, then in this technology, when substituting frames, the final image will be transmitted at 60FPS.
- DCI-P3. DCI-P3 color space coverage is 98.5%.
Processor and Audio
- Cortex-A55. This processor has 4 Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.6 GHz.
- Mali-G52 MC1. Video accelerator Mali-G52 MC1.
- Memory. 8, 5 gigabytes of RAM and 64 gigabytes of permanent memory.
- Harman/Kardon. 70W Harman/Kardon speakers with Dolby Atmos and IMAX support.
Comparison with Samsung QE-75QN90B 75" and result
|Name||Xiaomi Mi TV Master (V21)||Samsung QE-75QN90B|
|Tech||HDR10+, MEMC, 10Bit||HDR10+, 10Bit|
|CPU||MediaTek 9638||Quantum 4K|
|Speakers||Harman / Kardon 70W||20W|
Summary: Xiaomi TV Master (V21) is the best solution at the moment.
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review
Apple is an innovative company, many of what they invent and implement for their smartphones are copied by other...
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Review
I try not to miss the flagship smartphones of major manufacturers because it is in the flagship devices that they...