Redmi Buds 4 Pro specifications
Headphones from Redmi didn't differ in any technology and good sound, but not this time. The sound is at the level of more expensive models. Hi-fi, Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless as well as Dolby Atmos, as well as support for the Bluetooth LC3 codec. The best adaptive noise reduction up to 43 dB will help cut off background noise up to 99%. Moisture protection IP55. Each earphone has 50 mAh lithium-polymer batteries, which allows you to play audio for 5 hours, and in the box another 600 mAh will give a charge for 36 hours in total. Moreover, these headphones have a more advanced version: Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro. There is a Russian-language Mi Buds M8 application for settings. Headphones are priced at $60.
Sound and Noise Reduction
- Hi-fi. Hi-fi, Hi-Res Audio and Hi-Res Audio Wireless and Dolby Atmos are all the most advanced technologies that confirm a wide sound range, clear vocal transmission and volume headroom.
- Double drivers. These headphones have dual drivers, namely one 10 mm mid-low frequency driver. And one 6 mm tweeter.
- Bluetooth 5.3. Bluetooth 5.3 with its own low-energy codec LC3.
- Luoda 1565AM. 59ms latency. Moreover, headphones equipped with Luoda 1565AM chip.
- 360 degrees. There is also support for 360-degree surround sound playback.
- Noise reduction. 4-level adaptive noise reduction up to 43 decibels, namely passive, wind protection, noise reduction and transparency mode.
Autonomy and moisture protection
In each of the headphones, lithium-polymer batteries 50 mAh are installed. The box contains 600 mAh, which will give an additional 30 hours of work. Moreover, from-using the latest technology, Bluetooth LC3 achieves such autonomy. Moisture protection from sweat and short temporary immersion in water. 3 microphones that are covered with windproof for better hearing when you talk. You can also connect to two devices at the same time or MultiPoint.
Apple AirPods Pro comparison and summary
|Name||AirPods Pro||Redmi Buds 4 Pro|