Redmi Note 11T Pro 5G, Redmi Note 11T Pro+ 5G specification
New items from Xiaomi for the people with excellent performance and low price. A very successful MediaTek 8100 processor which will last for a long time for games and work with new versions of Android. The display is IPS but with high saturation and thanks to the 144Hz technology it is very smooth. High quality stereo sound. Proven camera modules. Moisture protection IP53. The price is about 350 USD.
IPS display with high refresh rate, high sample rate.
- IPS LCD. IPS LCD matrix manufacturing type.
- 2460×1080. 20:9 aspect ratio with 2460×1080 pixels, very high density 407ppi.
- 6.67 inches. Display diagonal 6.67 inches.
- 144 Hz. 144 Hz display refresh rate and 270 Hz sampling rate.
- 650 cd/m². Maximum brightness 650 cd/m².
- 1400/1. Contrast ratio of 1400/1.
- HDR10. HDR10, DCI-P3, Dolby Vision technologies.
- MultiTouch. MultiTouch 10 touches.
- Display Mate A+. Display Mate A+ Grade (Highest).
- Corning Gorilla glass. The display is covered with 5th generation Corning Gorilla glass.
High quality stereo speakers, the role of the second speaker is played not by the conversational one, but by the one highlighted on the top edge of the smartphone. From technologies there are Hi- Res Audio which means high-quality sound. There is also Dolby Atmos, which is responsible for surround sound, in addition to the fact that conventional stereo speakers play surround.
The processor is an 8-core MediaTek Dimensity 8100.
- Architecture. Architecture: 4 performance Cortex-A78 cores, maximum frequency 2.85 GHz, 4 energy efficient Cortex-A55 cores up to 2 GHz.
- 5 nanometers. The chip is manufactured using a 5 nanometer process.
- Mali-G610 MC6. Graphics accelerator: The 6-core Mali-G610 MC6 acts as a graphics accelerator.
- LPDDR5. RAM: LPDDR5 @ 3200 MHz with 4x 16 bit bus, well, the maximum throughput is up to 51.2 Gbps.
- UFS 3.1. UFS 3.1 Persistent Memory and latest Bluetooth 5.3.
- GPS. GPS accuracy 1 meter.
- GeekBench. In the GeekBench 5 test, the processor shows the following indicators: single-core mode: 926 points, multicore: 3817 points.
- Antutu. Antutu v9 score of 824.571.
- The main module is a 64 megapixel Samsung ISOCELL GW1 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 0.80 µm pixel size, 1/1. 72" sensor.
- Ultra-wide angle at 8 megapixels with f/2.2 aperture.
- 2 megapixel macro lens from Omnivision, model OV02B10, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75µ pixel size ;m and a matrix size of 1/5 inch.
Battery and charging
There are two variations depending on the Pro or Pro+ model that differ only in batteries and charging speed.
- Pro. First option (Pro): 5080 mAh battery with 67W charging speed, namely from 0 to 100 percent in 30–35 minutes.
- Pro+. Second option (Pro+): 4400 mAh battery with 120W charging speed, namely from 0 to 100 percent in just 17 minutes.
- Xiaomi Surging P1. And to control such fast charging, the smartphone has its separate Xiaomi Surging P1 processor.
- Set. A giant plus is that everything is included.
Huawei Nova 9 SE comparison
|Title||Huawei Nova 9 SE||Note 11T Pro(+)|
|Diagonal and type||6.78; IPS; 387ppi||6.67; IPS; 407ppi|
|Details||90Hz||144Hz; HDR10; RGB|
|Processor||Snapdragon 680 4G||Dimensity 8100|
|Video Accelerator||Adreno 610||Mali-G610 MC6|
|Battery||4000mAh||4400; 5080 mAh|
|Charging speed||66W||67W; 120W|