Redmi K50 Gaming Edition specifications
A gaming smartphone from Xiaomi and Mercedes and a low price. Redmi K50 Gaming Edition is positioned as a powerful smartphone with a cool display and fast charging. OLED and 120Hz will provide maximum saturation and smoothness both in the shell and in games. Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 is the most powerful processor currently, for its cooling, two evaporation chambers with a total area of 4860 mm2 are installed. The composition of the cooling system includes graphene and graphite. Charging speed 120W charge the smartphone from 0-100% in 17 minutes. For safety, 2 power control processors are installed. Price $520.
10-bit OLED matrix with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- Display resolution. Display resolution 1440 × 3200 px or WQHD+.
- Pixel density. Pixel density per inch, 518 PPI.
- Scan frequency. Display refresh rate 120 Hz.
- Sampling rate. 480 Hz sampling rate.
- Contrast ratio. Contrast ratio 5000000:1.
- HDR10+ and DCI-P3. HDR10+ and DCI-P3 technology for overall picture enhancement.
- 10 bits. 10-bit screen for a deeper display of the hue range.
- Display mate A+. Top marks from Display mate A+.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core processor and Adreno 730 GPU.
- The eight-core processor is built on 1 main Cortex-X2 core that runs at a clock frequency of 3 GHz, 3 performance Cortex-X2 cores A710 @ 2.5 GHz, 4 power efficient Cortex-A510 @ 1.8 GHz;
- Adreno 730 graphics accelerator with a clock speed of 818 MHz and 768 shader units;
- Supports, 3200MHz LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 Persistent Memory;
Below is an example photo.
- Main sensor Sony IMX686 Exmor RS at 64 MPX with aperture ƒ/ 1.73, and a pixel size of 0.80 µm, Pixel Binning 1-4 (2×2) technology is also applied. The physical size of the sensor is 1/1.7.
- 8 MPX wide-angle lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
Macro module 2 MPX with aperture ƒ/ 2.4.