Xiaomi 13 Pro Was introduced
Xiaomi 13 Pro is Xiaomi's flagship smartphone built on the powerful mobile platform and other advanced technologies from the second half of 2022. The smartphone is equipped with a stunning display with a Samsung E6 LTPO OLED matrix and a three-fifty camera system, developed by Xiaomi together with the German company Leica.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- TSMC. The “heart” of Xiaomi 13 Pro is the latest Qualcomm mobile platform, manufactured using TSMC's 4 nm process and outperforming its first generation predecessor by 37% in terms of computing and 42% in terms of graphics. The transition to the new LPDDR5X and UFS 4.0 memory standards (only in 256 and 512 GB versions) also contributes to the Antutu score set.
- LPDDR5X. LPDDR5X RAM is capable of pumping 8.5 GB per second, and UFS 4.0 flash memory is 3.5 GB read and 2.6 GB write.
Xiaomi 13 Pro is equipped not only with a larger area, but also with a technically more advanced display, based on a 6.73-inch Samsung E6 LTPO OLED matrix. With a color depth of 10 bits, a resolution of 3200 × 1440 pixels and a dynamic refresh rate from 1 to 120 Hz. Such a wide range allows the system to choose the optimal screen power consumption, reducing battery consumption with a static “picture”.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro rear camera consists of three modules, the main of which is built on a giant (by the way, larger than the iPhone and Galaxy Ultra) Sony IMX989 sensor with a resolution of 50 MP. The larger the sensor, the greater the area with equal matrix resolution can be allocated for each pixel. Well, the larger the pixel, the better it copes with noise without being forced to increase shutter speed in low light conditions. Modules:
- ALD. In addition to the sensor size, the Xiaomi 13 Pro's main camera module boasts advanced optical image stabilization, phase and laser autofocus, as well as anti-reflective lens coating based on ALD (Atomic Layer Deposition) technology.
- 50 MP. “Wide” and “telephoto” – as wide-angle and telephoto lenses are called in photo jargon – are also built on 50-megapixel sensors.
- Leica. If the first with a 115 field of view and autofocus (which is rare for this type) is simply good, then the second is a real work of art by Xiaomi and Leica engineers. Optical system with 3.2 – multiple zoom and floating focus allows you to move from close-up (10 cm) to “infinity” by quickly switching between two lens units. Blurring of the image due to shaking at the “long end” is prevented by optical image stabilization.
- Filters. Leica did not limit itself to lenses alone and provided Xiaomi with its filters, effects, and even camera shutter sound.
- Front. The front camera, with a resolution of 32 MP, does not differ from that installed in Xiaomi 13.
The last significant difference between Xiaomi 13 Pro and Xiaomi 13 is almost twice the power of wired charging – 120W, which provides a full charge of the battery with a capacity of, 4820 mAh in 19 minutes. Wireless charging has the same power – 50 watts.
- Highest processor performance;
- High-quality 2K display with a dynamic refresh rate of 1-120 Hz;
- Triple camera 50 + 50 + 50 MP with Leica and OIS optics;
- Support for 5G, Wi-Fi 6e, Bluetooth 5.3 and NFC communication standards;
- 120W fast charging.
- No slot for installing a memory card;
- No audio minijack.