Explain five ways through which leaders can protect the interest of their followers
- Good governance in the society.
- Ensuring security of lives and property.
- Involving them in the process of decision making.
- Building strong democratic institutions.
- Promoting education of the followers/citizens.
- Providing measures for the safety of followers.
- Promoting good relationship with neighbours.
- Providing the basic needs for the survival of the followers e.g. employment/shelter/poverty eradication etc.
- Promoting consensus building in governance.
- Encouraging popular participation.