Anker Soundcore Motion Plus review
The well-known company Anker produces quality products, and this time it happened. The Soundcore Motion+ is a killer of the competition due to its price and features. Party mate, the column we wrote about Soundcore Motion Boom. 4 speakers of which 2 are medium, and low frequency speakers and 2 ultra-high frequency speakers. Well, if you need a more powerful speaker, then the ideal option would be Soundcore Motion Boom Plus, which we reviewed.
The dynamic range according to the tests is 45-40000 Hz and such a high threshold is not marketing, but this was done so that there would be no so-called “oatmeal” at maximum volume. The total power of 30W=10W+10W+5W+5W is rare for such sizes. Support for the Qualcomm AptX codec, as well as Hi-Res Audio, so that each composition is fully revealed. The 6700 mAh battery allows you to use acoustics for 12 hours. For outings in nature and in case of rain, full IPX7 moisture protection is provided. The speakers are angled at 15 degrees to fill the room with sound.
Sound and Hi-Res Audio
Numerous technologies have been used to outperform competitors on all fronts.
- 30W. 4 speakers with a total power of 30W, and also they are located at an angle of 15 degrees for better filling of the room.
- Hi-Res Audio. Hi-Res Audio is high-resolution audio that is as close to the original as possible for the best sound in every song.
- 45-40000 Hz. Dynamic frequency range 45–40000 Hz to reveal all the nuances of the composition and more detailed sound.
- Active crossover. Active crossover – using an advanced DSP, as well as amplifiers with individual power supplies, to maintain accurate transmission of the entire frequency range.
This codec allows you to play an audio stream close to the original CD quality.
What it does:
- AptX. In this acoustics, the sound is already great, but it was further improved with the AptX codec.
- Playback. Qualcomm AptX allows you to get lossless playback when transferring via Bluetooth (5.0).
- The difference. AptX is designed to have minimal sound difference from the original.
The application allows you to customize the column to your liking.
- Equalizer. Adjust the equalizer or select a previously created configuration.
- Shutdown. Time to turn off the speaker after the music is turned off.
- Update. Update the firmware to the latest version (39.39).
- Interface. Beautiful interface, and the application itself is written by direct hands.
Comparison with the main competitor
The competitor in the same price category is the JBL Charge 4
|Name||JBL Charge 4||Anker Soundcore Motion +|
|Number of speakers||1 speaker||4 speakers|
|Battery||7500 mAh||6700 mAh|
|Work Time||18 o'clock||12 o'clock|
|Codec||SBC||aptX, SBC, AAC|
- Power. 4 speakers with a total power of 30W, and they are also located at an angle of 15 degrees to better fill the room.
- Frequency range. Dynamic frequency range of 45-40000 Hz to reveal all the nuances of the composition and more detailed sound.
- Battery. 6700 mAh battery and own development allow 12 hours.
- Application. The official “Soundcore” app allows you to set up an equalizer or choose from previously prepared ones, as well as update the firmware and configure the speaker.
- AptX. In this acoustics, the sound is already great, but it has been further improved with AptX.
- Practice. Full IPX7 waterproof protection is provided for outings in nature and in case of rain.
- Bluetooth 5.0. Support for the fifth version of the blue tooth allows you to listen to music within a radius of 10–12 meters.
- Weight. Weight 1050g