Xiaomi Air 3 Pro review
New headphones – new technologies. Latest Bluetooth 5.2. Application of new technology as 360 degree surround sound. Support for SBC, AAC, LHDC 4.0 codecs. The application of Hi-fi Audio technology that gives the disclosure of the whole song in a new, magical way. Active Noise Cancellation system reduces environmental sounds by 40 dB, as well as new 360-degree spatial sound. Compared to Mi Air 2 Pro, they are 17% lighter and 11% smaller. The global app is Mi Buds M8, and the Chinese one is XiaoAI. The cost in the home market is $110.
The sound due to all the applied technologies is simply excellent.
- 360 degrees. Applying new technology as 360-degree surround sound.
- LHDC 4.0. In addition, SBC, AAC, LHDC 4 codecs. 0 to enhance the audio experience.
- Hi-fi. The use of Wi-Fi is that the sound reproduced by the headphones is as close as possible to the original.
Adaptive Noise Reduction
Technologically correct decision to promote noise reduction. This time, it has undergone a change. Adaptability is a useful feature because in a noisy place the active turns on, and when it's quiet, it turns off, isn't it useful? Several modes: Transparency, active, wind noise and adaptive. But this is not all active, too, pumped from 25 dB to 40 dB.
- 40 dB. Upgraded the rejection power by 15 dB, which is exceptional, a total of 40 dB.
- Adaptability. Noise reduction adapts to your surroundings, so you don't have to take out your smartphone or touch your headphones.
Mi Air 3 Pro Features
- The time of the robots with a charging case is 27 hours, and the headphones without a case are about 8 hours;
- Wireless charging support available;
- Protected against dust and water jets to IP55 standards;
- Very spacious and spatial sound reproduction, 360 degrees;
- First time using LHDC 4.0 codec in headphones;
- Mi Buds M8 global app, Chinese XiaoAI;
- Home market value $110.