Xiaomi 11i review
Xiaomi 11i is a smartphone from the Chinese market from Redmi's sub-brand, namely Redmi K40 Pro+. Presentation date March 29, 2021. Presently, the question is to wait or take. Flagship features for half the price that will be relevant for more than one year, but much longer. AMOLED E4 with 120Hz support and DC Dimming technology. Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 video accelerator. Cameras 108+8+5MP. Main module, Samsung S5KHM. 4520mAh battery with 33W fast charging. The price is $550.
New AMOLED E4 with 1300nit brightness.
- 6.67-inch diagonal with thin bezels and 395PPI pixel density
- AMOLED E4 sensor
- Brightness 1300nit.
- Display refresh rate 120Hz and sample rate 360Hz.
- HDR10+ and MEMC support
- Contrast 5000000:1.
- Display Mate A+ (highest).
108MP Samsung S5KHM camera.
- There are 3 modules, 108+8+5MP in the camera block.
- 108MP Samsung S5KHM main module with ƒ/1 aperture. 75 with a pixel size of 0.70 µm and a sensor size of 1/1.52 inches.
- An 8MP wide-angle lens and it's a SONY IMX355 sensor with an ƒ/2.2 aperture and a 1.14 µm pixel size at a 1/2.8” sensor size.
- 5MP macro lens Samsung S5K5E9 sensor with ƒ/2.4 aperture and 1.12µ pixel size m at 1/5” probe size.
Snapdragon 888 main head of smartphone.
- Snapdragon 888 is an octa-core processor with a Cortex-X1 main core clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 performance Cortex-A78 cores clocked at 2.42GHz, 4 power efficient Cortex-A55 cores @ 1.8GHz
- 5 nm process technology for overall energy efficiency.
- Adreno 660 flagship graphics video accelerator
- LPDDR5 and UFS 3.0, 3.1 memory support.
Battery and charging
4520mAh battery and 33W charging.
Battery and charging:
- The 4520mAh battery will last until the evening.
- Charging at 33W will charge your smartphone in 52 minutes.
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos.
- Great 120Hz AMOLED E4 display
- Snapdragon 888 processor with Adreno 660 accelerator.
- 108MP Samsung S5KHM camera with ƒ/1.75 aperture, 0.70 µm pixel size and 1/1.52” sensor.
- Dimensions 163.7 × 76.4 × 7.8 mm.
- Price $550.