Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G review
Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro is the perfect tablet for content consumption, work and play, which was introduced on August 15, 2021. We also wrote about the younger model Xiaomi Pad 5. The Snapdragon 870 delivers good performance as well as good headroom for the future. It has 8 cores: 1 main core at 3.2 GHz; 3 performance cores at a frequency of 2.4 GHz and 4 energy-efficient cores. Persistent memory UFS 3.1 speed 2050 MB/s read and 1200 MB/s write.
8600mAh battery with 67W fast charging. Thanks to Quick Charge 4.0 technology, we have this charging speed. The display diagonal is 11 inches, which is neither more nor less. LCD with 500 nits brightness. Display resolution 2560×1600 or 2.5K. LCDs have no shim, which is good for the eyes and content consumption. Specially designed MIUI For Pad for easy use.
Tablet dimensions: 254.7 mm X 166.2 mm X 6.86 mm. 8 speakers Harman- Kardon for deep absorption of video and audio content. For work away from home, a stylus with a magnetic keyboard is provided. Each component of this gadget has the most worthy characteristics for a modern user.
In terms of display, everything is good here for content consumption.
- Resolution. Resolution 2560×1600, i.e., 2.5K.
- LCD. LCDs have no shim, which is good for the eyes and content consumption.
- Contrast. This display has a 1500:1 contrast ratio.
- Diagonal. 11" diagonal with thin bezels.
- Brightness. Brightness of 500 nits is enough.
- 120Hz. The display frequency is 120Hz, which affects the smoothness for the better.
- Dolby Vision. Support for Dolby Vision, which assures us that this is a high-quality display.
- HDR. HDR 10 and blue light protection with True Tone technology.
The processor will allow you to play demanding games and has a large headroom for the future.
- Presentation. The processor was introduced in January of that year.
- 8 cores. It has 8 cores: 1 main core at 3.2GHz; 3 performance cores at 2.4 GHz and 4 power-efficient cores.
- 7 nm. Manufactured using a 7 nm process for overall energy efficiency.
- Adreno 650. Adreno 650 GPU.
- LPDDR5. 2750 MHz LPDDR5 RAM.
- UFS 3.1. UFS 3.1 persistent memory 2050 MB/s read and 1200 MB/s write.
- Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6. Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6 also have a processor.
Battery and charging
Support 67W with a capacity of 8600 mAh, which is a rarity in tablets.
Features of the charging system and battery:
- 8600mAh. 8600mAh battery
- 67W. 67W fast charging with 75 minutes charging time.
- Quick Charge 4.0. Thanks to Quick Charge 4.0 technology, we have this charging speed and time.
Comparison with Apple iPad Pro 11 2021
|Title||Apple iPad Pro 11 2021||Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro|
|Display||11 inch LCD||10.9 inch LCD|
|CPU||Apple M1||Snapdragon 870|
|Stylus||Apple Pencil||Xiaomi Smart Pen|
All tablet features
- Tablet dimensions: 254.7 mm X 166.2 mm X 6.86 mm.
- 11 inch display with 2560×1600 resolution and 120Hz refresh rate.
- Large battery with fast charging from Qualcomm Quick Charge 4.0 (67W).
- Flagship Snapdragon 870 processor with a maximum frequency of 3.2 GHz.
- The processor also carries the latest Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6 wireless connections.
- 8 speakers from Harman Kardon, i.e., 4 woofers and 4 tweeters.
- Specially designed MIUI For Pad skin optimized for tablets.
- Support for a stylus that has beyond 4 thousand degrees of pressure, weighs 12.2 grams and has a frequency of 240Hz.