Xiaomi 11T Pro review
Xiaomi 11T Pro is another sub-flagship of the company with a top processor, a 108MP camera with optical stabilization, one of the best displays of the company, and a 120W battery with HyperCharge technology. The basis of every smartphone is the top-level processor (Snapdragon 888). This is an octa-core processor built on a thin 5 nm process technology. 108MP camera with optical stabilization and new Cinematic mode for professional video shooting. Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz Dolby Vision and HDR10+. 5000mAh battery with support for 120W fast wired charging thanks to proprietary HyperCharge technology. Unfortunately, there is no wireless charging. Corning Gorilla Glass Victus is installed on the back and front covers. Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support. There are different configuration options: 8/128, 8/256 GB, 12/256 and all of them are enough. The price is $650-$800 which is excellent for such a device.
The new Snapdragon was introduced on December 1, 2020. The Snapdragon 888 is an octa-core processor manufactured using a 5 nm process.
- Cortex. 8 cores of which 1 is the main one (Cortex-X1) with a frequency of 2840 MHz; 3 productive (Cortex-A78) at a frequency of 2420 MHz; and 4 power efficient (Cortex-A55) clocked at 1800MHz.
- Technology process. 5 nm process technology for less power consumption by the processor of the battery to increase the autonomy of the smartphone.
- Adreno 660. 840MHz Adreno 660 graphics accelerator.
- LPDDR5. 3200MHz LPDDR5 RAM
- Wi-Fi 6. X60 5G modem with Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2.
- Antutu. The result of the whole smartphone in Antutu is 805000 points.
The camera block consists of 3 modules, namely 108 + 8 + 5MP, a good enough set for the average user.
Camera Block Features:
- Camera modules. Camera module resolutions: 108+8+5MP at f/1.75 + f/2.2 + f/2.4 apertures;
- 8K. Maximum video recording in 8K at 24 fps;
- Artificial intelligence. Thanks to camera AI, you can create shocking cinematic recordings for your viewing or more professional viewing equipment.
- Special effects. 5 different special effects give you the opportunity to take a broad approach to creating your robot.
- Audio Zoom. The new Audio Zoom technology and paired with 3 microphones can achieve perfect synchronization of video and audio recording, an example of how it works: when an object approaches, the sound increases in volume, when it moves away, the sound does the opposite.
There is a Super AMOLED matrix with Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, Dolby Vision and HDR10+.
- Display size 6.67 inches;
- Full HD+ display resolution (2400×1080);
- 395 PPI;
- Transfer over 16 million colors;
- Super AMOLED sensor;
- Display refresh rate 120Hz;
- HDR10+ and Dolby Vision;
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
Battery and charging
5000mAh battery with support for fast wired charging at 120W thanks to proprietary HyperCharge technology.
Battery and charging:
- 5000mAh battery;
- Charging even at minus 10 degrees Celsius;
- 120W charging speed thanks to HyperCharge technology;
- Full charge in 17 minutes;
- The battery consists of 2 blocks of, 2500mAh;
- Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ resolution and 120Hz Dolby Vision and HDR10+.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on back and front.
- 108MP camera with OIS and new Cinematic mode for professional video shooting.
- Snapdragon 888 has 8 cores of which 1 is the main one (Cortex-X1) with a frequency of 2840MHz; 3 productive (Cortex-A78) at a frequency of 2420 MHz; and 4 power efficient (Cortex-A55) clocked at 1800MHz.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for better protection of your smartphone.
- 5000mAh battery and 120W fast charging thanks to HyperCharge technology.