Xiaomi 12S review
Xiaomi 12S is the continuation of the 12th line of flagship smartphones. Display with an OLED matrix that can display 68 billion shades of colors. 120Hz display refresh rate and 480Hz sample rate. The new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor, which is produced on pipelines from TSMC, not SAMSUNG, which will give higher performance and less significant heating. Top main camera IMX707 with optical stabilization. The optics are the best on the market due to the cooperation with the LEICA specialists. 4500mAh battery with 67W fast wired charging and 50W fast wireless charging, of course 10W reverse charging is supported.
- OLED. The display is made using OLED technology with support for 12 bits.
- Full HD+. Display size 6. 28 inches with Full HD+ resolution and 418ppi pixel density.
- 120Hz. 120Hz display refresh rate and 480Hz sample rate
- 1100cd/m2. 1100cd/m2 peak brightness, and 5000000:1 contrast ratio.
- 12bit. The display can transmit 68,700 billion shades of color, or 12bit.
- HDR10+. Technologies include support for HDR10 +, DCI-P3 and Dolby Vision.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. 20:9 aspect ratio and durable Corning Gorilla Glass Victus or 7th generation.
- Cortex. Eight-core processor and such a construction of cores: 1 main core (Cortex X2) with a frequency of 3.2 GHz, 3 productive cores (Cortex A710) with a frequency of 2. 8GHz and 4 power-efficient cores (Cortex A510) at 2GHz.
- 4 nanometers. The processor is built on a 4 nanometer process technology, which is the most energy-efficient option at the moment.
- Adreno 730. Adreno 730 graphics accelerator with a frequency of 875 MHz is responsible for the graphics.
- Qualcomm X65. Qualcomm X65 4th generation communication modem installed.
- ANTUTU. In the ANTUTU test, the smartphone scores over a million points.
- LEICA. Xiaomi has collaborated with LEICA and the Xiaomi 12S Series has their optics.
- IMX707. The main module from SONY namely IMX707 which was previously installed in Xiaomi 12 Pro and Xiaomi 12S Pro. The module has an aperture of ƒ/1.9, a pixel size of 1.22 µm and a sensor size of 1/1.28 inches. There is optical stabilization.
- Wide-angle lens. 13 megapixel wide-angle lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture and 1.12 µm pixel size.
- Macro. 5 megapixel macro lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture.
Audio and battery: