Xiaomi 12S Pro review
Xiaomi 12S pro is the new flagship of Xiaomi. AMOLED matrix with a diagonal of 6.73 inches, with a dynamic refresh rate from 1 to 120 hertz. WQHD+ resolution matrix. The flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1 processor, which is made using a 4 nanometer process technology. 3 cameras of 50 megapixels, with optical stabilization main module. 4600mAh battery and fast charging that can charge a smartphone in 19 minutes.
- Display. It has a diagonal of 6. 72 inches
- Density. Pixels at this resolution are 522ppi.
- AMOLED E5. The display is made using AMOLED E5 technology with a color depth of 10 bits.
- Frequency of update. The refresh rate is from 1Hz to 120Hz, which increases the time of the robot.
- Sampling rate. Sampling frequency 480Hz.
- Brightness. Peak brightness 1500cd/m2 and ratio 8000000:1.
- Technologies. Also supported are HDR10+, DCI-P3 and Dolby Vision.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Processor. The processor is identical to its counterparts (Xiaomi 12S and Xiaomi 12S Ultra smartphones), namely Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 1.
- Cortex. 1 main super core runs at 3.2GHz, called Cortex X2. 3 performance cores with a frequency of 2.9GHz called Cortex A710. 4 power-efficient cores at 2GHz.
- Technical process. This processor is made using a 4 nanometer process technology.
- Adreno 730. The Adreno 730 graphics accelerator operates at a frequency of 875 MHz.
- TSMC. This chip will be more powerful, but colder, all because it is produced at TSMC factories.
- ANTUTU. The test in ANTUTU showed a result of 1,113,135 points.
- LEICA. LEICA has also worked on the camera.
- Sony IMX707. 50 megapixel main module from Sony IMX707 with ƒ/1.9 aperture, 1.22 µm pixel size and 1/1.28” sensor size.
- Wide-angle lens. 50MP ƒ/2.2 wide-angle lens, 0.64µ pixel size m with a matrix size of 1/2.76.
- Portrait lens. 50MP portrait lens with ƒ/1.9 aperture, 0.64 µm pixel size at 1/2.76 sensor size.
Battery and charging
It's the same as its predecessor. 4600mAh battery with fast wired charging 120W fast wireless 50W. Stereo sound was achieved using 4 speakers at Harman/Kardon.
The bottom line is a flagship in every detail and without compromise.
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review
Apple is an innovative company, many of what they invent and implement for their smartphones are copied by other...
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Review
I try not to miss the flagship smartphones of major manufacturers because it is in the flagship devices that they...