Xiaomi 12 Lite review
A new smartphone from the Xiaomi 12 lite. The Xiaomi 12 Lite smartphone comes with an AMOLED display with a resolution of, 2400×1080 or Full HD+. Display refresh rate 120Hz. Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos support. Octa-core processor from Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G with 6 nm process technology. 108 megapixel camera with optical stabilization. Waterproof IP53. Fast wired charging at 67W, which, in comparison with Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE, has become much better. The thickness of the device is 7 millimeters. Xiaomi 12 Lite specs are priced at $590.
- The display is made using AMOLED technology with thin frames.
- 120Hz refresh rate ensures smooth operation.
- FHD+ resolution with a pixel density of 402 ppi.
- Aspect ratio 20:9.
- HDR10+ and Dolby Vision support.
Processor and Audio
- Snapdragon 778G. Single-chip Snapdragon 778G based on 6 nm process technology.
- Cortex. The processor is based on the 1+3+4 setting, namely, 1 core at 2.4 GHz (Cortex-A78 “Prime”), 3 performance cores at 2.2 GHz (Cortex-A78 “Gold”) and 4 cores at 1.9 GHz (Cortex-A55).
- Cache. L2 cache: 2mb. TDP 5W
- LPDDR4X. 1600 MHz LPDDR4X RAM, 4600 Mbps bandwidth
- UFS 2.2. UFS 2.2 persistent memory with up to 500 MB/s write speed.
- Snapdragon X53. Snapdragon X53 5G modem.
Battery and charging
- The main module. 108 megapixel Samsung S5KHM2 main module with ƒ/1.79 aperture and 0.70 µm pixel size, well, while the size of the sensor reaches: 1 / 1.52. There is OIS or optical stabilization.
- Wide-angle lens. 8MP wide-angle lens with aperture: ƒ/2.2.
- Macro lens. 2 megapixel macro lens with aperture: ƒ/2.4