Powerbank ZMI QB826G 25000mAh - review
New power bank from ZMI with, 25000 mAh and 210W power output. Battery percentage indicator and charging mode on OLED display. A little heating accompanies the operation of the case as an efficient heat sink and good thermal conductivity of the components, the temperature at room temperature is 36 degrees in peak modes. The batteries themselves are lithium-ion. The item is priced at $100.
- 25000 mAh. Power bank capacity 25000 mAh 5 batteries 21700 format.
- 14000 mAh Rated capacity 14000 mAh
- 210W. Maximum power from all sockets, 210W.
- Power per port. 1 USB-C port outputs up to 100W, 2 USB-C port outputs up to 100W (separately and only with a complete cable), 3 USB A port outputs up to 65W. When all ports are activated at maximum power, the power is as follows: 1 USB-C port with a power of 100W, 2 USB-C port with a power of 45W, 3 USB A port with a power of 65W.
- Protocols. Protocols per port: Type C 1 and 2 - APPLE 5V2.4A, BC1.5, AFC, FCP, SCP, QC2.0, QC3.0, PD3.0 USB-A — APPLE 5V2.4A, BC1.5, AFC, FCP, QC2.0, QC3.0.
- Heating. After 20 minutes in peak mode, the case heats up to 36 degrees.
- OLED. OLED display for displaying charge and charging mode.
- Cooling. There are 2 massive radiators in the case.
- Dimensions. Dimensions: 88.6 mm x 80.4 mm x 27.1 mm.
Comparison with Baseus Blade Power and summary
|Title||Baseus Blade Power||ZMI QB826G|
|At one time. Spanish all ports||45W + 30W + 18W||100W + 65W + 45W|