Poco F4 review
The new generation of the hit Poco F3 will repeat its success. In the new generation, the manufacturer considered all his mistakes and brought the hit to perfection. Full HD+ AMOLED E4 display, 120Hz display refresh rate, and 360Hz high sampling rate. This smartphone is equipped with the most optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 with a maximum frequency of 3.2 GHz. Triple camera module with optical stabilization. Decent 4500 mAh battery with 67W fast charging. Slim and elegant case in which a linear vibration motor. Price tag €370.
- Very smooth display due to 120Hz technology
- The display is made using AMOLED E4 technology with a peak brightness of 1300 cd/m².
- For those who like to play on a smartphone, a high sampling rate of 360 Hz is preset.
- High contrast ratio of 5000000:1.
- There is also a full-fledged Always on Display with the possibility of full customization.
- Technologies include HDR10+, DCI-P3, MEMC and Dolby Vision.
- Display Mate A+ (Fine).
- The display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- MultiTouch 10 touches.
Stereo speakers with multiple technologies and separate drivers on top and bottom. Surround sound is provided thanks to Dolby Atmos technology and stereo effect. Hi-Res Audio certification demonstrates high quality in all frequency ranges.
Processor and cooling system
The coldest and most optimized 8-core processor from Qualcomm at the moment.
- Architecture. Architecture: 1 Cortex-A77 main core, namely the “Prime” version with a frequency of 3.2 GHz; 3 performance cores Cortex-A77, “Gold” version with a frequency of 2.42 GHz; 4 power efficient Cortex-A55 cores @ 1.8 GHz
- Cache and workflow. Cache and workflow: L1 cache: 1kb, L2: 1.8mb, L3: 4mb; process technology 7 nanometers. TDP: 10W
- GPU. GPU: Adreno 650 @ 675 MHz, compute units: 2, shader units: 512.
- RAM. RAM: LPDDR5 @ 2750MHz, BUS: 4×16Bit, bandwidth 44Gbps
- Internal storage and tethering Internal storage and tethering: UFS 3.1, 5G tethering (Snapdragon X55), Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2.
- LiquidCool 2.0. Liquid Cool 2.0 cooling system, 3112 mm² cooling system.
- Antutu. Antutu score 715,000.
- 48-megapixel main module, Sony IMX582 Exmor RS sensor, f/1.79 aperture, 0.80 micrometer pixel size, 1/2-inch sensor, optical stabilization.
- 8MP wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and 199° field of view.
- 2 megapixel macro lens, f/2.4 aperture
Battery and charging
Comparison with Samsung Galaxy A73 and summary
|Name||Galaxy A73||Poco F4|
|Display||AMOLED; 6,7||AMOLED; 6,67|
|More||Full HD+; 90hz||Full HD+; 120Hz|
|CPU||Snapdragon 750G 5G||Snapdragon 870 5G|
|GPU||Adreno 619||Adreno 650|
|Battery||5000 mAh||4500 mAh|