Hire a Professional Writer
A lot of times writing seems fun; especially when we are texting friends and relatives or engaging in a rousing conversation on twitter.
But it is not the same when you have to write your project, essays, speeches for your graduating class and article on some topic chosen by your teacher.
What makes the difference?
The process of writing articles, speeches and essays requires a lot more than having a computer or having a basic knowledge of what you intend to write on. It takes focus, determination, practice, diligence, courage, humility, your ability to search the internet for the right information and express this information or ideas in a way they have never been expressed before. Often times, no one is ready to put in that kind of effort to write an article or an essay worthy of applause.
Writing already seems tasking to you right?
It is ok to not want to go through all these hassles. I mean, everyone cannot be a prize-winning writer. Right?
Still, this shouldn’t become the reason you shy away from giving that beautiful speech on behalf of your graduating class or get terrible grades in your projects and essays. You can ace that project without writing it yourself or give that wow speech without doing the entire leg work.
It’s simple really, you can employ the services of a professional writer.
A professional writer is someone who does any form of professional writing for a reward; usually money. A professional writer may freelance; that is, be self-employed or fully employed in a company or organization where his main responsibility is to write.
For the purpose of this article, we would be concentrating on professional non-fiction writers. These types of writers are often regarded as “technical writers”.
They are professional information communicators whose task is to transfer information between two or more parties through a medium that would be best understood by the readers or audience. Unlike professional fiction writers who write novels, stories, poetries and playwrights, professional non-fiction writers write articles, projects, speeches, memorandums, emails, essays and any form of non-fiction writing.
Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Writer
1. A professional writer would help you develop ideas: So many times, the problem is not that you do not know what to write. The problem is, you know what to write but you cannot find the words to express yourself. This problem generally makes a lot of people stop and restart their writing project several times. The professional writer would help you develop your idea and give you exactly what you want to say in clearer terms.
2. Your writing needs to be in perfect English: Having your writing free of all grammatical errors and having perfect sentence structure is of great importance to you and your target audience or customers. English is probably not your native language; this should be a reason for you to seek for professional help.
3. They have all the time to do the job: You may probably be a student stuck up in class all day or a parent living through his/her job and taking care of your home. My point is; if writing is not your full-time job, you would struggle to find time to do it and might end up never doing it. You should hire a professional writer because, they write for a living. A professional writer will have sufficient time to write your project.
4. Input of professional skills: Professional writers will use their skills to your advantage. The errors that you would normally make in your writing pieces can be avoided. Hiring a professional writer to do the job will guarantee that your copy is free of all grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors. Also, all the technicality associated with your topic will be taken into consideration.
5. They are aware that every piece of writing has its targeted audience: Writing is not just about putting a bunch of words together with perfect sentence structure and no grammatical error. Do you know who your targeted audience is? Or who needs to read your copy? You can find out by employing the services of a writer who has experience in writing.
6. Knowledge of all media available to communicate your idea: How do you know if a printed material or an online material is the best medium to communicate your idea? The variety of media options available today may get you confused. A professional writer knows what best suits your needs; he can suggest the right media option for you.
7. They can help you find new angles: You don’t want to be continually stuck in the same “old thing”. You want to evolve. A professional writer can help you recognize if a copy writing angle has been used too often. He can also recognize overused and overworked ideas thus, giving you a fresh and unique angle to communicate your ideas.
8. You want to meet the due date: Most students lack the time to actually do their projects because they are too busy preparing for their forth coming exams. How would you be able to get your project ready before the due date? Hire a professional writer; he has all the time to get your work delivered to you long before the deadline, freeing you to focus on other stuff.
By now I am sure you are wondering where to find a professional writer for hire. I mean they don’t exactly grow on trees. There are a number of sites available for you to post your writing jobs and find a professional writer to meet your needs. A few are; Gotham Ghost writers, ifreelance, People per Hour and writejobs.com. You can also find professional writers on social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram; they have a community on these platforms.
I am not a believer in the popular opinion that students and academia related persons are the only ones that need professional writers. Business owners, companies and industries also need professional writers; well, except you have a professional writer already working with your company.
A wrongly constructed proposal or email to one client can cause you to lose millions of Naira. Hire a professional writer today to help you write a jaw dropping project, article, proposal and email. You would be glad you did.