Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE specifications
A new smartphone from Xiaomi: a fast and high-quality display, a new eight-core processor, a good camera and a slim design. 6.55-inch AMOLED display with Dolby Vision support and 90Hz refresh rate. The new Snapdragon 788G on a thin process technology. 64MP camera with additional modules in the form of ultra-wide angle and tele macro. 4250mAh battery with 33W fast charger included. Device dimensions: 160×75.7×6.81 mm. Price around $350 USD.
High-quality AMOLED matrix with a display refresh rate of 90Hz, which is smooth and does not consume much battery power.
- 6.55-inch display with Full HD+ resolution;
- 90Hz display refresh rate and 240Hz sample rate;
- DCI-P3 color capture range;
- Color depth of 10bit display;
- Display contrast 5000000:1;
- HDR10+ support;
- Moreover, available with Dolby Vision technology;
- The display is covered with Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
New octa-core processor built at 6 nm.
- The main core is Cortex-A78 which runs at 2.4 GHz, 3 performance Cortex-A78 cores @ 2.2GHz, 4 power efficient Cortex-A55 cores @ 1.9GHz.
- 6 nm process technology for high-energy efficiency TDP 5W
- 490MHz Adreno 642L GPU
- Supports, 3200MHz LPDDR5 RAM.
- The overall performance of the smartphone in ANTUTU V9 is 495000 points.
- 64MP Samsung GW3 main module with 1/1.97 inch sensor size and ƒ/1.79 aperture at 0.70 µm pixel size.
- 8MP wide-angle lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture and 1.12 µm pixel size.
- 5MP macro with ƒ/2.4 aperture and 1.12 µ pixel size µ m.
Battery and charging
All accumulator features:
A 4250mAh battery allows the device to stay on the device for 104 hours in video playback mode. Fast charging is a very handy feature if you are running late, in this case a 33W charger that will charge in 1 hour and 5 minutes.
Comparison with Samsung A52
|Title||Samsung A52||Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE|
|Display||AMOLED 6.5”||AMOLED 6.5”|
|CPU||Snapdragon 720||Snapdragon 788G|
|GPU||Adreno 618||Adreno 642L|
|Dimensions||159.9×75×8.4 mm||159.9×75×8.4 mm 160×75.7×6.81 mm|