Xiaomi Pad 5 Review
Several years of expectations and it has come true, the first Xiaomi tablet in several years is presented. Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 is a bestseller and the best offer among competitors. We also previously wrote the older model Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G. Very often they call the model through the prefix mi, although this is not relevant, the chapter simply removed the titles. Now, not Xiaomi Mi Pad 5, but just Xiaomi Pad 5.
A display with a resolution of 2560 by 1600 pixels will provide high detail. But it also allows you to play games with pleasure thanks to the 120Hz display. The powerful Snapdragon 860 processor is built on a 7 nm process technology. 8720mAh battery and 33W charging speed. For complete absorption, 4 speakers are provided. Xiaomi Pad 5 Wi-Fi is priced at $400.
Bright and fast 10.9” display.
- Display diagonal. Display diagonal 10.9 inches with a resolution of 2560×1600, 2.5K.
- Brightness. Display brightness 400nit.
- 120Hz. Sample rate 120Hz.
- IPS LCD. Display matrix type IPS LCD.
- Dolby Vision. Support for Dolby Vision and HDR 10+.
Eight-core processor built on 7 nm process technology.
- Cortex-A76. The octa-core processor has one Cortex-A76 main core, which runs at 2.96 GHz. Three productive cores – Cortex-A76 with a clock frequency of 2.42 GHz. Four power efficient Cortex-A55s at 1.8 GHz.
- Adreno 640. Adreno 640 graphics accelerator with a frequency of 675 MHz.
- UFS 3.1. Support for, 2133MHz LPDDR4X RAM with permanent UFS 3.1.
- ANTUTU. The total score in ANTUTU V9 is 550,000 points.
Battery and charging
8720 mAh battery and 33W fast charging.
The 8720 mAh battery is very capacious and is ready to support the robot for two days with moderate use. The tablet is also called the best in the field of immersive Internet surfing because of its battery and charging speed because it is at 33W and will help to charge the battery quickly. Fast charging is a very useful thing, which is regularly used by those people who are late.
Comparison with Apple iPad Air, 2020
|Title||Apple iPad Air, 2020||Xiaomi Pad 5|
|Display||IPS LCD 10.9||IPS LCD 10.9|
|PPI||264 PPI||274 PPI|
|Processor||APPLE A14||Snapdragon 860|
|RAM||4 GB||6 GB|
|Stylus||Apple Pencil 2||Xiaomi Smart Pen|
Additional tablet features
- Dolby Atmos. Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos 2 per edge.
- 120Hz Quality display with 120Hz sample rate
- Battery. Large battery and fast charging support.
- Snapdragon 860. Powerful Snapdragon 860 processor built on 7 nm process technology.
- Adreno 640. Adreno 640 graphics accelerator clocked at 675 MHz.
- Apple iPad Air 2020. Beats the much more expensive Apple iPad Air 2020 in every way.
- Review of the tablet. The review of the tablet showed that the new product from the company has been very attractive and technologically advanced over the years.
- Dimensions. Dimensions 254.7×166.3×6.86 mm.
- Price. Price $400.