Xiaomi Mix Fold 2 review
A new flexible smartphone from the Xiaomi brand with flagship specifications and a slim body. ECO OLED display with LTPO 2.0 technology that can dynamically change the frame rate from 1 to 120Hz. 8-inch main display with 2K+ resolution and 1000nit brightness. The second display is 6.56 inches AMOLED E5 with a frequency of 120Hz. The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor was created at the TSMC factory. Main camera 50 megapixels with Leica optics. The thickness of the case is 5.4 mm when unfolded and 11.2 mm when folded. The cost is 1340 dollars.
- Diagonal. 6.56” diagonal with 21:9 aspect ratio.
- 120Hz. 1000nit brightness and 120Hz display refresh rate.
- AMOLED E5. High saturation AMOLED E5 sensor with Dolby Vision support.
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The most expensive and durable Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- ECO OLED. 8 inch ECO OLED display that smoothest the crease from the curve.
- LTPO 2.0. LTPO 2.0 with dynamic 1 to 120 hertz.
- Brightness. 1000 nits brightness with high saturation.
- Dolby Vision. Support for Dolby Vision technology.
- 2K+. 2K+ resolution.
- Cortex. The eight-core processor is built on a 1+3+4 core layout. Cortex X2 is the main core with a frequency of 3.2 GHz, 3 performance cores (Cortex-A710), the maximum frequency is 2.8 GHz, and 4 energy-efficient cores with a frequency of 2GHz, (Cortex-A510).
- TSMC. The processor is made according to the 4 nm process technology from TSMC.
- Adreno 730. Adreno 730 graphics accelerator with a frequency of 875MHz.
- Snapdragon X65. Snapdragon X65 is the latest and most advanced 5G communication modem.
- ANTUTU. More than a million points in ANTUTU Benchmark.
- 50 megapixel main module from Sony IMX766 with a matrix size of 1/56”, pixel size 1 micrometer and aperture f/1.8, with optical stabilization and 7 lenses.
- Ultra-wide 13 megapixels f/2.4 lens
- Telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom, aperture f/2.6.
Battery, audio, and case
- Battery: 4500 mAh battery and 67W fast charging.
- Audio: Stereo speakers from Harman/Kardon with support for Dolby Vision, Hi-Res Audio and Hi- Res Audio Wireless.
- Body: The thin and light body is made of premium materials. Thickness unfolded 5.4 mm, folded 11.2 mm.
Comparison with Samsung Galaxy Fold 4
|Title||Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4||Xiaomi Mix Fold 4|
|Matrix||AMOLED, 120Hz, QHD+||ECO OLED, LTPO 2.0, 2K+|
|Processor||Snap 8+ Gen1||Snap 8+ Gen 1|
|Battery and Charging||4400mAh, 25W||4500mAh, 67W|
|Thickness||6.3 mm, 15.8 mm.||5.4 mm, 11.2 mm.|
Summary: compared to Xiaomi competitors, this is a new era of foldable smartphones.
Noticed a tIpoHighlight text and click Ctrl+Enter
Top from this category
Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max Review
Apple is an innovative company, many of what they invent and implement for their smartphones are copied by other...
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Review
I try not to miss the flagship smartphones of major manufacturers because it is in the flagship devices that they...