Xiaomi 12X review
Xiaomi 12X is a slightly simplified version of its older brothers, but the smartphone remains at the top level. In a smartphone for this price ($510), the characteristics are usually not as impressive as this company offered us. As for the display, it is a 12bit matrix that is capable of displaying billions of colors at 120Hz. The well-tested snapdragon 870 acts as a processor. The camera is used at 50MP from SONY IMX766 with a matrix size of 1/1.56 inches. In the camera block itself, there are three sensors, 50 + 13 + 5 MP. Charging speed 67W.
Full HD+ display with 419PPI pixel density. OLED matrix 12bit with a frame rate of 120Hz.
- Display Made A+ score and 15 best display awards.
- Diagonal 6.28 inches with very thin bezels.
- The display refresh rate is 120Hz.
- 12-bit OLED matrix with DCI-P3 support.
- The display resolution is 2400×1080 with a pixel density of 419PPI.
- Brightness 1100nit, and, 16000 positions of auto brightness adjustment around the perimeter.
- Delta E: 0.59, which means record-breaking color accuracy.
- And the JNCD indicator: 0.61, which is quite cool.
- HDR10+ and Dolby Vision support.
- And it's all covered with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
The processor will allow you to play demanding games and has a large margin of performance for the future.
- 8 cores. It has 8 cores: 1 main core (Cortex-A77) at 3.2GHz; 3 performance cores (Cortex-A77) at 2.4 GHz and 4 energy-efficient cores (Cortex-A55) at 1.8 GHz.
- 7 nm. Manufactured in a 7 nm process for overall energy efficiency.
- Adreno 650. Adreno 650 graphics accelerator.
- LPDDR5. Support for LPDDR5 RAM clocked at 2750 MHz.
- UFS 3.1. Persistent memory UFS 3.1 speed 2050 MB / s for reading and 1200 MB / s for writing.
- Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6. Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6 also has a processor.
The camera is used at 50MP from SONY IMX766 with a matrix size of 1/1.56 inches. In the camera block itself, there are three sensors, 50 + 13 + 5 MP.
- The main module for 50 Mpx sensor from SONY IMX766. Aperture ƒ/ 1.88 with a pixel size of 1.00 µm. Matrix size 1/1.56 inches, which has optical stabilization.
- 13MP wide lens with ƒ/2.4 aperture.
- Macro at 5MP with an aperture of ƒ / 2.4.
- 4500mAh battery with 67W wire charging speed.
- Protection against scratches and drops, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Full HD+ display with 419PPI pixel density. OLED matrix 12bit with a frame rate of 120Hz.
- Snapdragon 870 processor with a margin of relevance for the future.
- The camera is used at 50MP from SONY IMX 766 with a matrix size of 1/1.56 in. In the camera block itself, there are three sensors, 50 + 13 + 5 MP.
- Dimensions: 152.7 × 69.9 × 8.16 mm.
- Price $470-600 depending on the amount of memory.
Xiaomi 12X VS Samsung Galaxy S21
|Name||Xiaomi 12X||Samsung Galaxy S21|
|Display||OLED 12bit; 6.28; 1080×2400px||AMOLED; 6.2; 1080×2400px|
|CPU||Snapdragon 870||Exynos 2100|
|Memory||UFS 3.1; LPDDR5||UFS 3.1; LPDDR5|
|Dimensions||152.7×69.9×8.16 mm||151.7 × 71.2 × 7.9 mm|