Anker Soundcore Motion Boom review
The Anker Soundcore Motion Boom is a portable speaker with titanium drivers and a 24-hour autonomy. She also has a brother for quieter evenings, Soundcore Motion +. Two full-range speakers will provide a total power of 25W. Titanium coating for crisp high frequencies up to, 40000Hz. Audio frequency response 60-40000Hz. The 10000mAh battery will provide 24 hours of audio playback. Since the column for parties and nature, of course, there is IPX7 water protection. There is a carry handle on the case. The Soundcore application allows you to work on the speaker settings, as well as adjust the equalizer to adjust the sound to your taste.
Two speakers with titanium drivers provide high-definition sound.
- Feature. A distinctive feature is that the drivers are covered with titanium for clarity of sound at high frequencies because the speakers are full-range.
- Audio frequency response. Audio frequency response from 60Hz to 40kHz.
- 25W. The power of each speaker is 12.5W×2, total 25W.
- Bass Up. Bass Up technology analyzes the bass and enhances it in real time.
The application will update the firmware and customize the column to your requirements. Adjust the equalizer to improve sound quality. Update to the latest firmware version. Turn on turn off playback, as well as volume control. Set auto power off after a certain period of inactivity.
Comparison with a competitor
The direct competitor is JBL Xtreme 2.
|Title||JBL Xtreme 2||Anker Soundcore Motion Boom|
|Number of Speakers||4 speakers||2 titanium speakers|
|Uptime||15 o'clock||24 hours|
- The 10000mAh battery allows you to play music for 24 hours.
- Bluetooth version 5.0.
- Power 25W.
- Audio frequency response 60-40000Hz.
- 2 titanium drivers for improved high frequencies.
- Portable handle for convenience.
- Full IPX7 waterproof protection
- Soundcore app.
- Price $105.